- Amoxicillin helped me with pyelonephritis. Very good & strong in action antibiotic. I didn’t have any side effects.
- My son had typhoid fever, he applied amoxil 500 mg 2 times a day and got rid of this decease during a week.
- Thanks for fast delivery+++++
- Helps very fast. I had pneumonia last month and it took 2 weeks to get better.
- Our doctor prescribed Amoxil, I don’t understand what she wrote on a prescription. Under the instruction I also can not calculate. It’s written 20 mg / kg body weight. obtained more than a child of 2-5 years.
Who knows about this- what should be the dosage?
- I gave, but I do not remember dosage, know that breastfeeding can amoxicillin.
Children under 2 years old (as a suspension) – 20 mg / kg per day in 3 divided doses (1/4 tsp) 2-5 years – 125 mg (1/2 tsp) 5-10 years – 250 mg (1 small spoon) 3 times a day.
- Original Amoxicillin- generic Amoxil, good quality. thanks!
- Patients undergoing treatment with the drug amoxicillin, the reviews are left mostly positive. There quick elimination of symptoms of the disease, rare cases of side effects. Doubtless advantage of the drug lies in the fact that it is not dependent on receiving food.
- However, it happens that the drug does not help. Often this is due to the fact that amoxicillin clavulanate and amoxicillin are appointed by the usual collection of empirical, without pre-testing for sensitivity. A treatment failure patients perceive as a lack of preparation, which is fundamentally wrong judgment.
- It should be noted that amoxicillin clavulanic acid is one of the safest antibiotics, with a minimum of adverse effects. But do not self-medicate by taking the drug without a doctor’s prescription.